martes, 1 de junio de 2010

foods

When I was small, my mother repeated a similar sentence always: Eat food! But my intention always was escape. The reason was be that the food (vegetables, pulse, etc.) did not like!

But today I recorded this moments, when I was crying because the vegetables did not like... Was be very stupid.

The food is very important for the people, I believe that the men has created for eat vegetables and pulses. Also, the meat can make that the persons leave them wrinkle!

Every day, I see people that don't eat meat, the reason of this people is that they believe that is incorrect kill the animals for eating. Sometimes I believe that this is real. I hate that the men kills of the animals, I love the animals and nature.

But also I see that the animals kill animals for eat. Is the animals norm: win the best and the most strong.

Well, arrivals in this part my opinion is very confusing. Ok, eat or not eat meat is decision of each one.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey Africa! How you know, I'm vegetarian now (umm, we have to seeing when it lasts...)
    The photo is incredible! jajaja

    "But also I see that the animals kill animals for eat. Is the animals norm: win the best and the most strong. "

    that's true. I always thought it when I was eating meat and for this I wasn't feeling culpable.
    But I chose to try this, and for the moment everything is OK :)


    Kisses!!

    ResponderEliminar