martes, 1 de junio de 2010

facebook!!!

I believe that the realiton of the person is the most important for the live when we talk of the friendly and society. Thanks to it, the men has always sought the form of comunicate with the friends.

Today this custom is very important for the people, for this reason, the men have created a new sistems for the comunication: The telephone, televicion, mail (on air, sea, land, etc.) and Internet.

Since ten years, the people use the internet for comunicate. One example very popular is the msn, messenger, fotolog, blogs, etc.

But I believe that the most important in this moment is the facebook, as it is the most new invent in comunication and is the most funny.

In the Facebook I can teach my photos and comment this. My friends also can comment my photos and is very funny also that I known a new persons and new friend. I have known a people of the japan, as it they share a similar likes with me.

My Facebook is Afrikita but my friends call me "Friky". I love facebook!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario