sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

Sky



This post will be the most strange of all. I want to speak of the sky.

Ok, i don't were this person that believe in the inmortality on the spirit :), my intention of this post is speak that, for my, the sky is very beautiful...

When I been sad, I like see the sky and look its light: The sun, the moon, the starts, etc.
Since I was a girl the space I like, and I was dreaming that I was astronaut. xD

I always like fly with a plane, above all when the sky is covered with clouds. Is a very beautiful! The clouds are similar in sea, but this sea is white and the sky is blue.

once, I was flying to venezuela and I saw the clouds in the sky, in this moment in the plane, I could listen a beautyfull song, but I couldn't listen this song again. Is very sad!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario